Sprayed and injected polyurethane foams are suitable in many varying marine applications. Low thicknesses are required for high performance so minimal space is required. The insulant is sprayed directly onto the inside of the hull, and in to voids.
- It is a closed cell insulant – therefore will not absorb water
- Bonds directly to the substrate
- Seamless installation – no condensation or cold bridging
- Class 1 fire rating (Class ‘0’ variants also available)
- Helps with buoyancy by filling voids which could otherwise fill with water once a leak has occurred
- Prevents the ingress of sound and vibration, for example from engines