When specifying Insulation to meet Class ‘0’ in terms of fire performance the application of modified heat-resistant spray applied foam, together with intumescent coating composites, can be sprayed.
- High Insulation performance and condensation control
- Can insulate irregular shapes or voids
- Meets the BS 476 Part 6 Fire Propagation Test
- Exceptional fire retardancy
If the PU system is exposed to heat the flame retarding intumescent properties cause chemicals in the film to decompose and swell to provide a carbonaceous foam layer acting as an insulating barrier between the heat source and the substrate.
- Concrete soffits below office blocks
- Car park ceilings
- Shopping malls
- Airport terminals
- Air plenums of air conditioning systems