In barn conversions spray-applied polyurethane foam can provide the most cost effective method of converting loft and barn roofs and walls meeting the demand for increasingly energy efficient buildings.
- Simple to bring older, inefficient buildings up to current Building Regulations with spray foam
- Large areas can be installed quickly with a joint free finish
- May be used instead of re-roofing if the structure is sound
- Beams can be left exposed for a beautiful finish with a layer of plaster over the spray foam
- Bonds and strengthens the roof for additional stability
- Converted barn roofs and walls, ceilings, floors, voids, etc