The British Urethane Foam Contractors Association (BUFCA)
The British Urethane Foam Contractors Association is the national trade association comprising sprayed and injected polyurethane foam contractors, suppliers of sprayed and injected foam systems and equipment suppliers.
You can be assured of the highest standards of quality and service when employing a BUFCA member.
- BUFCA has a list of approved installers for injected and sprayed polyurethane foam
- BUFCA works to promote high standards within the polyurethane foam industry
- The association works with its supplier members to regulate the industry
- BUFCA suppliers train new and existing installers to maintain good standards
- Installer training includes equipment training, on-site commissioning and training and continual back-up and support from the equipment and PU foam supplier members.
Why use Spray Applied and Injected Polyurethane Foam?
PU foam has multiple benefits – these are some of them:
- Stabilisation of the building structure
- Energy saving
- Carbon saving
- Draught proofing
- Sound proofing
- Condensation Control
- Prevent air leakage
- Properties with high energy performance can achieve higher market values
Benefits of using a BUFCA member
- Quality installations are carried out
- Technical expertise to ascertain most suitable solution
- Members can arrange a BUFCA 25-year insurance backed warranty for cavity wall projects
- BUFCA Code of Professional Practice
- Customer care
- Friendly installers
Committee Members (March 2017)
Rob Smith:Committee member
John Bullen:Committee member
Robin Lonsdale/ Tim Brodest:Committee member
Peter Hallsworth:Committee member
Chris Darby:Committee member
Frank Bruno:Committee member
Peter Gorman:Committee member